Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVONY game!!!

3 posters

Go down

EVONY game!!! Empty EVONY game!!!

Post  Lightsoul Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:01 am

I got hooked onto that game which definitely show promise. it's www.evony.com AND AND AND I mean pay attention please! When you plan to join the game. Make sure to Join the exact server

Server: 42

I'm there along with some of the TWG members known as Tsikenonwaristak. SO hit me up here and/or look me up there! Make sure you find the correct server so we all can have some major fun kicking several other alliances. I am in NWWA alliance. Smile

any questions, PM me

Last edited by Lightsoul on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to block my words up)
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

EVONY game!!! Empty Re: EVONY game!!!

Post  Von Ryan Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:04 pm

That is a great game. I played it for about 2 months. I love building and management games like that. Unfortunately I reached a point where my building was at a snails pace and I don't really like attacking other peeps that much so I lost interest. I was playing too many browser games at the time anyway, I needed to drop a game. LOL.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

EVONY game!!! Empty yeah? it's tough

Post  Lightsoul Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:38 pm

It's tough to do without buying stuff through our real cash. At least it's constantly being in "production" with or without us playing online. At least I know it'll be a different story with several friends together. There are bad people to kick arses though? Wouldn't you agree. Wink
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis X Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 pm

I would have to agree with Lightsoul very fun game and loads of possibilities. To anyone that wants to play if you get on server 42 you can add me as a friend and join the alliance i have with Lightsoul along with a few others from my other fed and a few we met on the game. name in that game is tyler ford.

Crisis X

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis X Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:33 am

anyone interested in playing this game can you do me a favor and use this link

shane-whiteside.evony.com

Crisis X

Back to top Go down

EVONY game!!! Empty any more interested players?

Post  Lightsoul Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 am

any one still interested in checking sdclupper.evony.com? Smile
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum