Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow Girl

2 posters

Go down

Yellow Girl Empty Yellow Girl

Post  Yellow Girl Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Wrestler Name: Yellow Girl

Face, Heel, Tweener: Face

Wrestler Appearance (Height, Weight or clothing): Long brown hair, brown eyes, wearing dark Jeans and a black top. A yellow bandana is always around her right upper arm.

Wrestler Background (where does he come from, what is his general attitude, what may be his special gimmick):
After a not so good childhood, Yellow Girl starts doing sports and she begins with Karate with 15.

Only one year later she finds her way to the Wrestling. She meets a guy who promised her to help her and do everything to bring her on the top. But she was terrible cheated by him.

After this, she makes her way alone. After some years in Austrians small wrestling federations she went to the USA and get a member of GEW, where she beginis to trust in someone, first since a long time. After he leaves GEW, she also breach her contract to follow him.

She always had to demonstrate that she can exists in the manhood and the most of the time she has done this alone and on her own way. But from now on she was not even longer alone.

She rules the tag team division in the UNWA with her friend, partner and lover but she was screwed again from the man she trust.

During this time a Mystery guy has proclaimed himself as the great protector of Yellow Girl and hurts regularly people around Yellow Girl. So this Mystery also bombed her lover and kills him.

While this hard time of loosing her lover and being stalked by a Mystery guy she finds a new friend. It was hard for her to get closer with him, because her fear that anything bad could happen again was too big, but she was near the end of her power and was happy about the help.

Wrestler Picture
Yellow Girl Leeann10

Wrestler Video (Check youtube)
back to the roots with my video!
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Yellow Girl Empty Re: Yellow Girl

Post  Yellow Girl Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Finishers:
Hell is Yellow - A submission finisher
Infinit Kick - Direct Damage - It is a kick in the middle of the face
I Will Fight Alone - Direct Damage - A highflying move from the top turnbuckle

Trademarks:
Feel Me - A modified SKYTWISTER PRESS
You Will See Yellow Stars - A modified CRADLE PILEDRIVER
The World Is Dark Now - A modified STEENALIZER

I am not 100% sure if I am right with the Trademarks and I have no idea if I can find it out what it is after renaming it. Embarassed
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Your Video has been disabled by Youtube... Sad
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down