i understand but...

Go down

i understand but...

Post  Arch Reaper on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:38 am

I watched the show and i've saw that my rp was edited. Not just some word changes but actualy some part of it was gone. Ok i understand now that what i wrote ain't apropriate for the show but:

1- it wasn't on the rp rules when i wrote it

2- the way that the rp became, my char lost all his credibility because the guy kicked my ass hard (with my authorization) and the next thing was to give some credibility, to show that my char was a crazy psycho. The way that was showned my char looked like he doesn't like to brawl at all

I'm not mad at all and i understand my char ain't that important for the show, but next time i would like to be warned that something is wrong with my rp and let me change it my way..again i'm not mad because i love this and i'm loving the fed, the ppl here are great and way more talented than some ppl that are in wrestlin world when it comes to Rp's.. I just would like to edit my own RP's if they need to be edited

Thanks
and stay cool everyone
Arch Reaper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i understand but...

Post  Von Ryan on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:22 am

I agree with you Arch. I should have given you a chance to edit the scene first. Sorry about that I just charged straight ahead to get things into the show. I'll get better at my job, promise! Wink

If you think you need to restore some cred maybe M.Page can help you out with another scene this week?

Without you guys rping on the shows I can guarentee we would probably just pack up the tent and close the fed. That means that everyone of you guys in the show is important! Please don't think otherwise.
Von Ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 am

That's ok Von Ryan all you guys are doin an awesome job everyday and i know it ain't easy to manage a fed. As i said i'm not mad and i love this fed just as it is now and i hope it will continue like this. GM's givin everythin to make cool shows everyweek and ppl who can make a RP as interesting as a good book (yeah i love to read). Keep up the good work Wink

Cheers
Arch Reaper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down